FREE SHIPPING to West Coast. Other regions refer to shipping map below and choose accordingly. Ships to commercial or residential address.
The PET Electric CARGO TRUCK Tricycle Scooter is an innovative way to move yourself, your friends and your stuff around without a car!
It can be used as an alternative to much heavier electric mobility scooters, and is perfect for fit or the handicapped.
It is fully electric, no pedal assist. The sides fold down so it can be used as a flatbed.
~ The PET 500W Cargo Truck is on 🔥~
We adhere to this shipping map. Red states= West Coast shipping price. Blue and Green states= Middle shipping price. Yellow states= East Coast shipping price.
You can view the owner's manual here.
Cargo Truck Assembly:
This Cargo truck come with all parts needed for assembly. Some of the parts are placed under the seat.
Cargo Truck Maintenance and Assembly Videos:
The assembly instruction for Cargo truck.
1. Take out the Cargo truck from the frame.
2. Take off the carriage and all boards.
3. Place Cargo truck on a flat surface, take out the front fender and front wheel, then assemble them well. And then assemble the front brake cable.
Note: Need to assemble a spacer and two washers on left side of front wheel.
4. Assemble the handlebar and instrument.
5. Assemble the shift lever. Take off two bolts and nuts firstly, and then assemble the shift lever and fasten it with two bolts and nuts.
6. Assemble the carriage. Put the carriage on the frame. Firstly assemble two bolts in the back of the carriage with wrench provided.
Note: Do not tighten the two bolts too tightly.
And then connect the rear lights well and gas spring.
7. Assemble the head board, side boards, rear board and arm rest.
Note: When assembling the head board, firstly assemble two bolts on the front, and then assemble two bolts on the side.
When fastening the bolts, firstly fasten two bolts on the front, and then fasten two bolts on the side too.
8. After installation and before driving, please open the switch(A).
1. Speed switch
1: low speed
2: high speed
3: middle speed
2. Gear shift: The new Cargo truck has two gears, high-grade and low-grade.
The new Cargo truck has two gears, high-grade and low-grade.
When climbing and very difficult to climb, you can stop the Cargo truck, and then change the low-grade to climb.
Note1: When changing the gears, you must stop the Cargo truck.
Note2: When stopping the Cargo truck, please pull the hand brake.